- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
This page will provide you with an overview of how to integrate your accessplanit system accessplanit with your Stripe payment gateway.
Setting up Stripe for use with your accessplanitSystem
The following details are required to link your Stripe account to your accessplanit system
- Publishable Key
- Secret Key
You can access these keys from your Stripe account - https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/apikeys
Adding Your Stripe Details into your accessplanit System
- To add these details into your system, navigate to Administration > Account Finance Options
- Scroll down to the Payment Methods section. Here, you should see a list of available payment methods for your system including Invoice, Cash, BACS and Card. You should additionally see Stripe as an option, if you do not see Stripe listed here please contact the accessplanit helpdesk team and they will enable this for you.
- Tick to enable Stripe as an available payment method.
- Once you have enabled Stripe, scroll down to the dedicated Stripe Details section of this page.
- Enter your Publishable Key and Secret Key.
- Click Update to save your changes.
On this page:
|Table of Contents|